국내 바이오 업계의 21세기 선두주자

[AdvancedBioMatrix] Ruthenium

작성자 관리자 작성일 2020-02-24
조회수 4,915회 댓글 0

본문

바이오스토리에서 "AdvancedBioMatrix" 직수입 합니다.

Ruthenium visible light photoinitiator for photocrosslinking

Ruthenium

Visible Light Photoinitiator (400-450nm)

Catalog #5248

Ruthenium is a water soluble photoinitiator that utilizes visible light (400-450nm) to covalently crosslink free tyrosine and acryl groups. Ruthenium has been tested on collagen type I, gelatin, silk fibroin, methacrylated hyaluronic acid, methacrylated gelatin, methacrylated collagen type I and PEGDA.

Product Description

The Ruthenium visible light photocrosslinking kit is ideal for tissue engineering, cell culture, and bioprinting, where tuning the mechanical properties of the substrate is required. The kit provides enough photoinitiator for >200 mL of bioinks/hydrogels (following recommended concentrations).

• Ruthenium is a photoinitiator that utilizes visible light photocrosslinking (400-450nm) to covalently crosslink free tyrosine and acryl groups.
  • Ruthenium photoinitiator has been tested on collagen type I, gelatin, silk fibroin, methacrylated hyaluronic acid, methacrylated gelatin, methacrylated collagen type I and PEGDA.
  • Ruthenium is water soluble and yields better cell cytocompatibility, and crosslinking efficiency.
  • Increasing Visible light intensity from 3-100 mW/cm2 using Ruthenium did not significantly decrease cell viability from 90%.
  • Increasing Ruthenium concentration by 10 times (10x) did not decrease cell viability from 90%.
  • Ruthenium is red/yellow/orange in color and will change the color of your solutions, hydrogels, or printed constructs.

This Ruthenium photocrosslinking kit is considered non-sterile. Adding antibiotics to your cell culture system, or sterile filtering is recommended. To sterile filter, resuspend the entire volume of Ruthenium and Sodium Persulfate (separately) and filter through small 0.2 micron button filters (separately). Use the sterile photoinitiator within 2 weeks.

The Ruthenium visible light photocrosslinking kit is composed of two components, as found in Table 1.

Table 1:

ItemCatalog NumberPackage Size
Ruthenium Photoinitiator#5246200 mg
Sodium Persulfate Photoinitiator#52471 gram

Storage/Stability:

The product ships ambient. Store the kit at room temperature. Weigh out the required amount of  powder to solubilize. Once solubilized, use the Ruthenium and Sodium Persulfate within 2 weeks.

Dry powder (non-solubilized) is stable for >1 year at room temperature.

바이오스토리에서 "AdvancedBioMatrix" 직수입 합니다.

Copyright (c) 2019 by BIO STORY. All Rights Reserved.